Avis offers the following services:
- Car Rental and Leasing (utility/armored vehicles upon request available)
- Driver and security guard servcie provided upon request
- Open 7/7
- Road Side Assistance 7/7 – 24/24
- Drop off service or pick-up service
- Alignment and Tires Shop
- Parts Department
- Air Conditioning and Electricity Section
- Service Section
- Body Shop
- Car Wash
- Armoring Department (up to level 4)
- Fuel options geared to your needs
- Pay in advance
- Skip the pump and save time on your trip
- Fuel Service Option
- Fuel Service Charge
Fuel Service Option
- Save yourself time and hassle by adding our Fuel Service Option to your next online reservation. Just pay in advance for a full tank of gas and bring the car back empty. No need to search for a gas station before returning the car. Our rates for this service are comparable to the current local retail pump price.
- If you select this option, you’ll want to bring the car back as close to empty as possible, because no credit or refund will be given for unused fuel in the tank.
Plan ahead for peace of mind.
- Lockout Service - Gain entry when keys are locked inside the vehicle. Get replacement keys or locksmith assistance.
- Flat Tire Assistance & Replacement - We’ll replace a flat or damaged tire with the spare, or get the car towed to the nearest service facility.
- Jump Start - If your vehicle experiences battery failure, we’ll provide a jump start.
- Fuel Delivery - If you run out of gas, we’ll deliver 3 gallons to your location.
For the ultimate safe driving experience, add Roadside Assistance to your reservation.
Especially helpful when you’re in an unfamiliar city. With Roadside Assistance, you will get fast, reliable emergency road hazard assistance.
To access Emergency Roadside Assistance 24/7, call (509) 3775-2211 / (509) 3745-4545.